Video Streaming Now Available

07.14.21 04:46 PM By Gregory Salzman - Comment(s)
Video Streaming Now Available
Brand Wings has supported Assets in a number of native formats, including PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and raster images. With our release today, true video streaming capabilities have been added to the platform.

New Page Builder Widgets

07.09.21 02:19 PM By Gregory Salzman - Comment(s)
New Page Builder Widgets
Create more dynamic user experiences with the new widgets available in the Brand Wings page designer.

What's the hidden cost of poor sales productivity? 

07.06.21 03:08 PM By Jason Kammes - Comment(s)
What's the hidden cost of poor sales productivity? 

Forbes reports that, on average, sales reps spend only 35% of their workday on selling activities. The other 65% includes activities that are manual, repetitive, and of low value. For decades, sales managers and their reps have tried to find ways to improve sales productivity through t...

Better insights + better forecasting = more sales

06.29.21 08:48 PM By Jason Kammes - Comment(s)
Better insights + better forecasting = more sales

A sales VP with a distributed sales channel has a hard job, made harder by the task of forecasting. Whether there are 50 dealers or 500 agents, getting visibility into funnel quality is tough. Sales pipeline analytics are needed to provide insights for production and supply chain scheduling. 


Ma...

Suppliers win by building channel mindshare

06.24.21 12:50 PM By Jason Kammes - Comment(s)
Suppliers win by building channel mindshare

Meet Dan, an independent sales agent who buys products from dozens of suppliers across the country and sells them to businesses in his area. Many of Dan’s suppliers compete with similar products in the same category. Some make it easier to do business with than others. 

  

For his sales...

Next