Brand Wings

Simplify 


Sales Enablement.

SEE IT IN ACTION
INTRODUCTION
Brand Wings is a sales enablement platform designed for small to medium-sized companies that sell through direct and/or indirect sales channels.

Sales Content
​Management

One central location to access all your most current up-to-date marketing content.

Sales Tools

Empower your sales teams to increase efficiency with sales and marketing automation tools.

Visibility & Analytics

Provide business intelligence to your sales leadership and reps

Introduction to the Brand Wings sales enablement platform

Learn Why NSK America Corp. Chose Brand Wings

Learn how ISW Revolutionized Its Dealer Sales Channel with Brand Wings

READ MORE

Mobile ​Version​

Simplify 


​Sales Sales 


Enablement

SEE IT IN ACTION
INTRODUCTION
Brand Wings is a sales enablement platform designed for small to medium-sized companies that sell through a direct and/or indirect sales channels.

Sales Content Management

One central location to access all your most current up-to-date marketing content

Sales Tools

Empower your sales teams to increase efficiency with sales and marketing automation tools.

Visibility & Analytics

Provide business intelligence to your sales leadership and reps

Introduction to the Brand Wings sales enablement platform

Why Brand Wings from NSK America Corp.

Learn how ISW Revolutionized Its Dealer Sales Channel with Brand Wings
READ MORE

Sales Enablement Features

Custom Portal

Easily create a branded and engaging portal that provides a single point of access for all your sales teams

READ MORE

Direct & Indirect Sales Teams

Whether you work with direct sales, channel sales, or a combination, Brand Wings has you covered.

READ MORE

Training & Guidance

Create training, onboarding, and guidance content that your sellers can easily access.


READ MORE

Brandable Assets

Ensure that your sales teams can quickly create brand-approved content with our powerful templating engine.

READ MORE

Email Campaigns

Define email campaign templates that your sales teams can easily send to an audience of many or one.

READ MORE

Real-Time Analytics

Understand the engagement of your sales teams and the effectiveness of the marketing tools you provide with our business intelligence tools.


READ MORE

Sales Enablement by the Numbers


65%

Time Spent on Non-Selling Activities

On average, sales reps spend only 35% of their workday on selling activities.  The other 65% includes activities that are manual, repetitive, and of low value.

Per Forbes Information


19%

Increased Win Rate

Aligning your sales enablement plan with your business strategy gives teams a win rate that is 19.2% or higher.

CSO Insights Research


6-20%

Increase Sales

76% of organizations with a sales enablement function see an increase of sales between 6% and 20%.

Research by Regalix


20%

More Successful

Companies with highly consistent branding are 20% more successful than those that are weak or inconsistent.  Except that less than 10% of brands actually believe their representation in the market is very consistent.

McKinsey and Company Reports


4x

More Likely to Improve

Consistent brands are up to 4X more likely to improve their visibility.


Study by Demand Metric


90%

of Market-Produced Content

90% of marketing-produced content goes unused by sales, and only 9% of marketing content gets used more than five times.

Defined by research company IDC