What we believe
• Innovation - Our clients and stakeholders deserve novel and valuable solutions to old and new challenges.
• Improvement - Our clients and stakeholders deserve our commitment to continual improvement of our products, processes, and programs.
• Integrity - Our clients and stakeholders deserve integrity: Honesty, ethics, and fairness in all we do.
• Information - Continual learning and sharing of relevant, valuable information makes the world a better place.
• Interdependence - Brands, partners, and end users are all dependent on one another for value creation and increasing success. We must also bring value to this ecosystem.
The Brand Wings logo
Our logo is inspired by the Winged Victory of Samothrace (photo by Rijin S ), one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
Sculpted around the 2nd century BC, it is displayed prominently today in the Louvre Museum in Paris.
This masterpiece sculpture honors Nike, the Greek goddess of Victory.
Its form influenced the creation of the Brands Wings logo and symbolizes brands' victory over inefficiency and inconsistency.