While numerous tech products, services, and solutions are sold directly though ecommerce, every sales channel strategy is represented in one sub-sector of the market or another. All channels have the need for more efficient communications, knowledge sharing, and process control.
There are several key tech sectors in which Brand Wings offers channel sales differentiating value:
Security and Surveillance
Internet Service Providers
- Light vehicles (passenger cars, pickup trucks, minivans, motorcycles)
- Trucks and buses (commercial trucks, coaches, trailers, heavy buses)
- Construction and agriculture (including earth movers and industrial equipment for mining)
- Electric cars and plugin hybrids
- Autonomous vehicles
Manufacturing is a diverse sector that spans a breadth of product categories, distribution strategies, and market dynamics. With this disparity also comes varying degrees of sophistication and modernization of communications process. It is not uncommon in the 2020s for many manufacturers and their channel partners to track sales and forecasts in spreadsheets. Information on new products and features may be shared as Powerpoint presentations, which are emailed as attachments.
With inbox clutter and poor drive folder management, it is often difficult to find the latest, most accurate product file. Legacy information sharing systems have poor searchability and virtually no version control. So if channel sales reps can't find the latest file in their drive, they may use whatever version they can find. The result can be inaccurate, outdated product brochures, signage, displays, contact information, regulatory compliance statements, logos, brand color palettes, and more.
Brand Wings enables greater speed, visibility, and accuracy of sales and marketing information across the manufacturing industry spectrum. Sub-sectors that particularly benefit from our through-channel marketing automation solutions include:
- Food and Beverage
- Textiles and Apparel
- Printing and Paper
- Metal and Machinery Manufacturing
- Computer and Electronic Product
- Electrical, Appliance, and Component
- Transportation Equipment
- Furniture and Related Product
Our healthcare system relies upon the rapid and efficient distribution of medical equipment, devices, supplies, and pharmaceuticals. This distribution requires a massive, modern network of channel partners to market to and support healthcare providers.
• Nursing and residential care facilities
• Ambulatory health care services:
• Medical practitioners & healthcare professionals
• Medical devices, equipment, and hospital supplies manufacturers
• Medical insurance, medical services, and managed care
• Pharmaceuticals & related segments