Secure & Scalable
It's a secure, always-updated platform that is built for speed and easy access across your partner network. Brand Wings is the platform onto which all current and future Brand Wings application modules sit. It's super scalable and easy for us to develop new modules so we can move as fast as our brand clients require.
Easy & Simple
Brand Wings believes that software should be simple. If it's too complex and intimidating to basic users, it's not efficient and no one will use it. So we made Brand Wings with an intuitive interface. It's delightfully simple to learn and use. It's a breeze to monitor your activities and control and your assets. Reporting and analytics are easy as pie. So your partners will love you for it.
Brand Wings’ mission is to provide technology that helps brands market better and sell more through their channel partners. Our marketing automation platform allows brands and partners to improve their brand consistency, campaign efficiency, and sales effectiveness.
Brand Wings’ vision is to enable brands and their channel partners to achieve limitless success through greater communication, information, and knowledge.
What we believe
• Innovation - Our clients and stakeholders deserve novel and valuable solutions to old and new challenges.
• Improvement - Our clients and stakeholders deserve our commitment to continual improvement of our products, processes, and programs.
• Integrity - Our clients and stakeholders deserve integrity: Honesty, ethics, and fairness in all we do.
• Information - Continual learning and sharing of relevant, valuable information makes the world a better place.
• Interdependence - Brands, partners, and end users are all dependent on one another for value creation and increasing success. We must also bring value to this ecosystem.
Founded Aleyant Systems in 2005
• Software created print procurement portals that printing companies extended to their customers.• Grew to > 13,000 portals• 70+ employees in 3 offices (US, Spain, India)
Sold to The Volaris Group in August of 2018 and stayed on to run company. Left Volaris in April of 2020 to focus on new ventures…
• 20 years at Fujifilm• Marketing roles as Product Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing and working with sales channels both internally and externally
• Sales roles managing multiple sales groups such as National Accounts and Capital Inkjet equipment
The Brand Wings logo
Our logo is inspired by the Winged Victory of Samothrace (photo by Rijin S ), one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
Sculpted around the 2nd century BC, it is displayed prominently today in the Louvre Museum in Paris.
This masterpiece sculpture honors Nike, the Greek goddess of Victory.
Its form influenced the creation of the Brands Wings logo and symbolizes brands' victory over inefficiency and inconsistency.